Do you want your children to be able to prepare easy delicious meals from healthy food for themselves or friends, even if they have never cooked before?
Or could surprise your family with a yummy breakfast wrap on Sunday morning? Or impress classmates with a pretty looking lunch box?
If you want your kid to cook at an early age on their own, even if the adult is not around, then keep reading.
Did you know that more than 20% of children are obese, this is one of the main disadvantages of young people today? Often, all of us parents rush to work, and we don’t have enough time to make every meal for our children. They go to fast food stores and buy packaged items at the store to fill their stomachs. This unhealthy diet must be stopped if we want our kids to grow up happy and healthy.
The great solution is to start to cook with a children’s cookbook for healthy eating. Cooking is a very important skill set to have for being an independent adult. You will enjoy fun cooking ideas for kids, each recipe is easy to follow, with color photos and interesting tips that will help young chefs-beginners to enjoy cooking.
More than 100+ kids recipes in the cookbooks are designed for the tastes for kids ages 6-8, 8-9, and 9-12 for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts, and drinks.
***** “Recipes are healthy but delicious. For example, bananas and honey instead of flour and sugar. Convenient for kids and easy to follow. The instructions are thorough and clear.” Ashley Simone
***** “The book has a dictionary that teaches children basic kitchen terminology. Recipes focused on the food that children usually eat. Lots of things that kids love to eat.” Kelly
***** “Recipes are healthy and easy for children, and they are easy to follow, easy to find ingredients with great tips and instructions in many cooking techniques. Everything is explained, and the steps are clearly written.” Vita May
***** “My kids cook and eat great! Easy to read recipes, simple lists of ingredients, great cooking tips.” Amy Brown
***** “I was pleasantly surprised when I came across in this cook books kid’s recipes with vegetarian-friendly options. Other product substitutes are also offered. It has a variety of food and a LOT of vegetables.” Karen Bell
Mom, Let Me Cook! The Kids Cookbook is:
• Simple and Informative for Kids: written in easily kid-friendly language.
• “Real life” recipes: geared to food that children usually consume.
• Suitable for vegetarians: a sugar and vegetarian substitute, nutritional information, and modern nutritional advice in each recipe.
• Step by step instructions: the instructions are thorough and clear, and the recipes are easy to follow.
• Save time in the kitchen: each recipe has a cooking time, portions, ingredients list.
• Easy to find ingredients: practical recipes the kids could make with standard pantry items.
• Simple recipes: in different recipes, you could use basic kitchen equipment.
If you want to help your kid be a Pro in the kitchen and enjoy cooking, then scroll up and click the Add to Cart button.