(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
A #1 New York Times bestseller!
An Amazon Best Books of the Year 2021 selection!
From the bestselling creators of The Bad Seed, a timely story about not having to be Grade A perfect!
Meet the good egg. He’s a verrrrrry good egg indeed.
But trying to be so good is hard when everyone else is plain ol’ rotten.
As the other eggs in the dozen behave badly, the good egg starts to crack from all the pressure of feeling like he has to be perfect.
So, he decides enough is enough! It’s time for him to make a change…
Dynamic duo Jory John and Pete Oswald hatch a funny and charming story that reminds us of the importance of balance, self-care, and accepting those we love (even if they are sometimes a bit rotten).
Perfect for reading aloud and shared story time!
THE BAD SEED
This is a book about a bad seed. A baaaaaaaaaad seed. How bad? Do you really want to know?
· He lies about pointless stuff.
· He cuts in line. Every time!
· And he does plenty of other bad stuff, too. But he also proves that it’s never too late to change your ways.
THE GOOD EGG
Meet The Good Egg. He’s a verrrrrry good egg. Indeed.
· He’ll carry your groceries. He’ll paint your house. He’ll rescue your cat.
· If you need any help whatsoever, he’s your egg!
· But when The Good Egg starts to crack under the pressure of always being good, he learns that he doesn’t have to be Grade A perfect, after all.
THE COOL BEAN
Watch out! Everybody knows the cool beans. They’re sooooo cool. But there’s also an uncool bean who used to be part of their group.
· Now, he’s convinced that he’s just a has-bean.
· He tries to strut and swagger like the rest of the cool beans, with very little success.
· But, while he struggles to fit in, he finds out what being cool really means.
THE COUCH POTATO
The Couch Potato has everything within arm’s reach. Yes, you know it—everything a potato could possible need!
· A wall of screens that play the best shows.
· A bunch of gadgets that make the couch and life in general, the COMFIEST.
· But when the electricity goes out, and things get quiet, there’s a chance to explore the great outdoors … and possibly a more well-rounded life.
The Couch Potato
Check out the entire series!