(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
- Add the warm water into a rectangular container, sprinkle the Carrageenan evenly on the water. Then mix them up until fully dissolved. Leave it still for usage.
- Dip the plastic rod into the paint in the palette and drop the paint into the solution surface. You can also use a paint bottle to drop paints directly. Drop other paint colors one by one until you have the desired color combination you require.
- Use plastic rods to draw patterns, or use combs to create textures.
- Lay a piece of paper onto the water surface and leave it for approximately 5 seconds and then lift the paper off.
- Keep the wet side of paper upwards till it gets air-dried. The transferred pattern is completed and you can use your design for creative purposes.
- Carrageenan is a natural seaweed derivative used to thicken water to create the marbling base. add 1g of Carrageenan per 250 ml of warm water(50-80℃). Then you need to mix them up evenly and repeatedly and wait for the mixture to complete dissolution for 12 hours. So it is recommended to prepare one day in advance and use the next day.
- With the high adsorption capacity of marbling art dyes, it is very easy to see precipitation, so please shake the bottle of dyes before painting.
- It is ideal to use watercolor paper for the transferring process as it absorbs water better. With watercolor paper, you can have a better transfer effect.
- After you complete your design, please use a pipette or lay a piece of tissue paper or old newspaper on the top of the transfer liquid to absorb the rest of the paints and keep painting.
- For the same plastic rod or comb, you should clean the tips with a tissue after you applied the paint. Otherwise, it is easy to get different colors mixed.
【Rich Painting Supplies】- Includes 8(20 ml) Paint, 1 Paint Palette, 1(15 g) Carrageenan Powder, 10 Watercolor Paper, 1 Plastic Container, 1 Tweezers, 2 Plastic rod, 1 Pipette, 1 Comb.
【Safe And Kid-friendly】- The pigment is safe to children, it meets ASTM D4236 & EN71, totally non-toxic and safe. The pigment on skins can be washed off easily with soap and water. Suitable for kids over 6 ages. Adult supervision is recommended.
【A Fun and Educational Gift For All Ages】- It fascinates children as soon as they pull it out of the box and is a perfect STEM project. The assembly is fun, and the final result is immensely satisfying.
【100% Satisfaction Guaranteed】- We’re sure you’ll love our Marbling Paint Set. But if you are not satisfied with our product or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.